2017年7月30日日曜日

Stop That Cow!

 Lily the silly cow wants to go far.
 "This farm is so dull."
 "How I long for a big red car."

 "Look at me! Now I can dash!"
 Beep! Beep!
 "Oh dear, I fear she will get hurt."

 Lighting Lily is out of control.
 "I did not mean to go off the road..."
 "And now the car is in the pool! I feel a fool." (pp.4-7, 10, 12-14)

 I read the book "Stop That Cow!" today.
This story has a little silly cow and her friends.
 Her acts is funny for me, and makes me laugh.
This book is short and very easy to read, and has a very cute pictures!
So I want you to read it.

 Mackinnon, M. Illustrated by Blunt, F. Stop tht cow!. (2010). Usborne Publishing Ltd., London EC1N 8RT, England.

1 件のコメント:

Happy Week

     I'll talk about this week. On Tuesday, I met my best friend and she stayed my house that night. We talked a lot and the next day we...