2017年7月28日金曜日

The Little Giraffe

 The Little Giraffe and his best friend Rhino are very, very hungry. (the back cover)

 They look foy their food, but there is a desert, so they can find no food.
 Then, they visit the wise man, and have a promise.
 But Rhino forgets it and which cause the changes their lives forever.

 I read the book "The Little Giraffe" today.
This story is short , very easy to read.
How images do you have with jackals?
I have short temper image with them and they often make a dash.
Don't you have similar images?
If you have that images, I want you to read it.
You will be convinced.


Sims, L. Illustrated by Fournier, L. The little giraffe. (2007). Usborne Publishing Ltd., London EC1N 8RT, England.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Happy Week

     I'll talk about this week. On Tuesday, I met my best friend and she stayed my house that night. We talked a lot and the next day we...